On the regional level the project works to enhance the human resources in water sector by training professionals capable of applying integrated water resource management principles in their everyday work and apply science-based instruments in water management.
Integrated Water Resources Management in the Ferghana Valley
It also helps to increase the linkages and dialogue among water organizations, water professionals and academic communities in the region. On the country level, the project supports the Government of Kyrgyz Republic in mainstreaming integrated water resource management principles at all levels as well as introducing long-term sustainable planning at river basin level on a series of transboundary watercourses. Skip to main content.
Agency for International Development. Search Fusion Enter the terms you wish to search for.
- Share This Page;
- Living Among Humans, From A Cats Viewpoint.
- A Guide to Field Instrumentation in Geotechnics Principles, Installation and Reading?
- Integrated Water Resources Management.
- Implementing Integrated Water Resources Management in Central Asia by Patricia Wouters!
- The Devil Rides Out.
- About this book?
Smart Waters. MAJOR FOCUS AREAS On the regional level the project works to enhance the human resources in water sector by training professionals capable of applying integrated water resource management principles in their everyday work and apply science-based instruments in water management. Various capacity building activities engaged more than participants from the Kyrgyz Republic.
They helped to reach over people including members water users association across the country.
As part of the project, three staff of the Water Department under Government of the Kyrgyz Republic are enrolled in one of the leading graduate schools in Kazakhstan to study water resource management. MoMo Geoportal. This web site provides information on the backgrounds and objectives of the project and allows you to get in touch with the people and institutions behind the project. The project started in and is presumably running until The key objective of the project is the development and implementation of strategies leading towards an integrated water resources management IWRM for a Mongolian model region characterized by a water scarce environment and highly dynamic and competetive uses.
The model region in focus is the Kharaa river basin located in the north-east of Mongolia. The third phase of the project
- 2D Coordinate Geometry: Course in Mathematics for the IIT-JEE and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- The Cambridge Modern History ; 01 The Renaissance (facsimile) (1907).
- Kazakhstan - National Integrated Water Resources Management and Water Efficiency Plan.
- Theory and Design of Air Cushion Craft;
- Smart Waters.
- Video about the Project.