IT Governance (Engels) door Alan Calder, Steve Watkins (Boek) - quinsancesstromar.cf
He has authored several books on the topic and provides training and consulting services in this area. Table of Contents Chapters include: The Combined Code, the Turnbull Report and Sarbanes-Oxley; ISO; Information security policy and scope; Physical and environmental security; Equipment security; Controls and against malicious software malware and back-ups; Network security management and media handling; Electronic commerce services; Email and internet use; Operating system access controls; Business continuity management; The ISO audit.
Customer Reviews Average Review. See All Customer Reviews.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills in Social Work, 2nd Edition (Transforming Social Work)!
- A Guide to Publishing for Academics: Inside the Publish or Perish Phenomenon.
- Global Warming 101!
- How Your Gadgets Are Turning You into an Addict (Collins Shorts, Book 9).
- Networks: design and management!
- More Vegetables, Please!: Over 100 Easy and Delicious Recipes for Eating Healthy Foods Each and Every Day?
Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist. USD Achieving accredited certification to ISO demonstrates that your organization is following information security best practice, and delivers an independent, expert assessment of whether your data is adequately protected.
- Taking the DIY approach to compliance with the ISO 27001 ISMS toolkit.
- Chinese Americans: The History and Culture of a People: The History and Culture of a People.
It includes:. Want to take a DIY approach? Directors must respond to increasingly complex and competing demands regarding data protection, privacy regulations, computer misuse, and investigatory regulations.
IT Governance will be valuable to board members, executives, owners and managers of any business or organization that depends on information. Written for companies looking to protect and enhance their information security management systems, it allows them to ensure that their IT security strategies are coordinated, coherent, comprehensive and cost effective.
Implementing Information Security based on ISO 27001/ISO 27002
Steve Watkins is a recognized expert in the field of management system standards. He has authored several books on the topic and provides training and consulting services in this area. Convert currency. Add to Basket.
Information Security Risk Management for ISO27001/ISO27002
Book Description Kogan Page, Condition: New. Never used!.
- Product description!
- An Introduction to Microscopy by Means of Light, Electrons, X-Rays, or Ultrasound.
- Programming in Objective-C (6th Edition)!
- Russian SKS-45. Semi-Auto Carbine 7.62x39 mm. Instruction and safety manual.
- IT Governance: A Manager's Guide to Data Security and ISO 27001/ISO 27002 by Alan Calder?
- Spectroscopy of Emerging Materials.
Seller Inventory P More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Kogan Page.